Top Rated Reasons to Send a Greeting Card
When was the last time you dropped a little surprise in the mailbox? A month, a year, never? We don’t need the holidays as an excuse to send a greeting card and remind people we care about them. We can brighten someone’s day just by jotting them a quick note and be the most thoughtful friend. Who doesn’t want that?
Top Rated Reasons to Send Greeting Cards
- Surprise! You open the mailbox to find more than just junk mail. Your most dearest friend wrote you some kind words to put a smile on your face. Now, return the good karma and send out another greeting card and you can share the same encouragement.
- Send a handwritten invite to drinks this Friday! Text messages are boring.
- Forgot to respond to an email? Life get busy? Send an apology note.
- Did Facebook remind you it is someone’s birthday? Don’t just write in the comments, send them a birthday card. Better late than never.
- Half Christmas, national dog day, or ice cream day? Send a greeting card from your favorite greeting card shop for the simple holidays so everyone is reminded and can celebrate! Plus, who doesn’t want to see a cute picture of your dog?
Sending beautiful greeting cards is easy. It takes one pen, one stamp, five minutes, and a killer greeting card. Grab a pack of five and get one free! What reason will you be sending for?
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Exclusive downloads, effortless stationery promos, and endless lifestyle inspiration.